Home | Marketing Strategies
"We are ALL in the business of marketing. We market ourselves to our friends to like us, our family to love us, our coleagues to want to work with us, and we don't even know that we're doing it. So it stands to reason that everyone can benefit from understanding how to market effectively."
Linda Echentille, Start Marketing
Marketing emotionally engages people to act in a certain way. In business, it is an essential tool and can mean the difference between business success or business failure. Some businesses market well, while others do it ad hoc and then waste time and money in the process.
Linda E provides businesses and organisations with simple yet effective strategies that will help them stand out in the business arena, and get them the marketing edge over their competitors.
Linda's strategic development and teaching is based on social conscious values. This approach is one of the standout characteristics of Linda's marketing expertise. Her 'Unique Selling Proposition' which she can share with you.
Social conscious marketing delivers the following additional benefits to traditional marketing:
- ✓ A business/organisation contributes to society and is seen to 'give' and not just 'take'
- ✓ Is a marketing strategy itself and can be creatively promoted
- ✓ People and other organisations want to be aligned to socially conscious businesses. and therefore complimentary
- ✓ partnerships are formed
- ✓ Partnerships used strategically and creatively have powerful leveraging capacities
- ✓ And more...
Linda E's Smart Marketing Strategies
- ✓ Work
- ✓ Are creative
- ✓ Are cost effective
- ✓ Have huge leveraging power
- ✓ Are based on social conscious values
- ✓ Are simple and effective
Linda Echentille is an internationally known marketing strategist. Her book 'Smart Marketing' published by Australia's leading publishers Allen & Unwin is distributed in several countries. Contact Linda if you want training, workshops or presentations on developing marketing strategies for your business or organisation.