Home | Your 'Gut Instinct'
- You have it and its free...
- You can use it anytime...
- It saves you time, money and stress...
- But the problem is that few people use it....
- Their Gut Instinct.
Intuition, sixth sense and gut instinct, are all terms used to describe a flash of insightful knowing or perceptive insight. It is a universal mental capacity where one can know or sense without using rational processes, reasoning or even memory.
How Does it Work?
Your intuition can provide you with additional information to a situation by way of unexplained feelings or strong 'hunches'. It is activated without conscious effort and is always available to you. All you need to do is be aware of the 'signs' which are often a warning that something is not in alignment with what you are trying to achieve to result in the best outcomes.
An example of where intuition is well used is the relationship between a mother and her baby. A mother's intuition is highly tuned and is often acted upon without logic or question when the safety and needs of her baby are concerned. This is also witnessed throughout the animal kingdom.
We all possess intuitive abilities. Some people acknowledge it and use it, while others ignore the signs and rely on traditional mainstream logic and rational thinking. However, if you ask anyone who ignored their gut instinct when it was warning them that something was not right, you will often hear - 'I knew that I should not have done it'. Alternatively, when someone does something that is in harmony to result in the best outcome they will often say - 'I knew it was right'.
Learning to Trust Your Intuition and How to Make the Right Decision
First you need to be aware of the Gut Instinct 'signals', and then strike a balance between your rational logical thinking to arrive at the best decision or course of action. With practise it won't be long before you will be able to tune into and trust your intuition. When something, someone or a decision made is right for you, it will be obvious as everything will seem effortless and simply fall into place.
Gut Instinct Warning Signs:
- ✓ An inexplicable sense of urgency that something is wrong.
- ✓ An overwhelming feeling of uneasiness.
- ✓ A feeling that you are in danger.
- ✓ Being on high alert - your 5 senses are more astute.
- ✓ A strong feeling that something is wrong with your body.
- ✓ Intense desire to seek help.
- ✓ General feeling of agitation.
- ✓ A sick feeling in your stomach - nausea and lack of appetite.
- ✓ Interrupted sleep - awakened because you sense something is wrong.
- ✓ Increase heart rate and breathing.
- ✓ Tingling in the hands or sweaty palms.
- ✓ Tightness in your throat, or heaviness in the chest region.
It's 'Right' Gut Instinct Signs:
- ✓ Everything seems to fall into place with ease.
- ✓ Feeling of peace and contentment.
- ✓ Feeling of relaxation and overall body warmth.
- ✓ Fluttery sensations in chest or stomach areas.
Linda Echentille specialises in teaching people how to tap into and use their intuition to make the best decisions in business and in their personal life. Contact Linda E to discuss more benefits of living intuitively.
"Intuition can often be a far more powerful searchlight than cold reason".
- Betty Williams